Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Descent of the sun

Blogpost 4:

We stood there holding our hands entwined together,
watching the coruscating sun.
waves ceaselessly touching our feet,
arousing tender emotions.
he looked into my eyes and pressing his lips against my forehead,
how blissful it felt then!.
opening my eyes to a gloomy beach,
standing alone with my reminiscence of love
dusk creeps in,
seagulls squawking and hibernating to its den.
wet mud slicking onto my budging feet,
with a pondering heart i turn on the ignition and pull my car away..





9 comments:

  1. Lovely words with a good twist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written...touching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from Me's blog , I read one your comments there and It was a lovely thought ..

    Loved the poem.. although I dont know why it happens .. sad for me ..

    I have a request can I use the line that you wrote on the blog please, with due thanks to you offcourse

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hie, thanks for reading..
      BDW which line you are talking about? dint get you.. :/

      Delete
    2. "when life pulls you,wrenches you, the same life hugs you and kisses you and love you back.. we just need to know to be strong and be positive about life.."

      Thanks

      Delete
  4. here at the end of the poem, i expected a twist...no problem..i expect twist in the ascent of the sun...anyway nice attempt...

    ReplyDelete